‘Maps Of The Several Parts Of Europe...’
|Twenty four New and Accurate / MAPS / Of the several Parts of EUROPE;
/ (VIZ.) [list in 2 columns]
1. The WORLD in General.
2. EUROPE in Particular.
3. SWEDEN and NORWAY.
5. MUSCOVY, or RUSSIA.
7. GERMANY in General.
8. The North-East Part of Germany, containing the Dutchies / of Mecklenburg and Pomerania, Brandenburgh, Saxony, Silesia, / the Marquisate of Lusatia, &c.
9. The North-West Part of Germany, containing Cologne, West- / phalia, Juliers, Cleeves, Munster, Osnaburgh, Holstein, Bremen, / Hanover, Lunenburgh and Brunswick, Hesse-Cassel, &c.
10. The South-East Part of Germany, viz. Bavaria, Newburgh, / Saltzburgh, Bohemia, Moravia, Austria, Styria, Carinthia, / Carniola, Brixen, Trent, Tirol, &c.
11. The South-West Part of Germany, viz. Mentz and Treeves, / Palatinate of the Rhine, Circles of Franconia, Swabia and / Alsace, Lorain the Weteraw, &c. // [vertical rule] // 12. Swabia and Franconia, with the Duke of Marlborough's / March to Hochstet, &c.
13. The UNITED-PROVINCES, or Netherlands.
14. FLANDERS, or the Spanish Netherlands; with the / Bishopricks of Cambray and Liege.
15. FRANCE in General.
16. The North Part of France, viz. Picardy, Normandy, Bre- / tagne, Isle of France, Champagne and Orleanois.
17. The South Part of France, viz. Burgundy, Lyonois, Guienne, / Languedoc, Dauphine and Provence.
18. SPAIN and PORTUGAL.
19. ITALY in General, with Naples, the Isle of Sicily, &c.
20. LOMBARDY, with Dauphine, Provence, the Cevennes, &c.
21. The SWISSE CANTONS, or Switzerland; with the / Grisons Country, &c.
22. HUNGARY, Transilvania, &c.
23. TURKEY in Europe.
24. The English Channel; with the Coasts of England, France / and Holland. / [rule] /
All (except the last) New done, according to the latest Observations, by HERMAN MOLL, Geographer: / And very Useful to all that read the Publick Papers, or that have Mr. Echard's Gazetteer. / [rule] / SOLD by J. Nicholson at the King's-Arms in Little-Britain, Benj. Barker and Charles King in Westminster-Hall , Benj. Tooke at the Temple-Gate, / Fleet-Street, Hen. Clements at the Half-Moon in St. Paul's Church-Yard, R. Parker and Ralph Smith under the Royal-Exchange, and most Map-sellers. / Price 5 s. Coloured 6 s. Where may be had the Newest Map of Great-Britain, by H. Moll. Price 1s.
B: 187 x 247
Page: 193 x 303
|1||A NEW MAP of the WORLD according to the New Observations. by H. MOLL Geographer. [1a, ob - 3a, ob]||146 x 282 B: 176 x 282 PM: 180 x 286|
|2||A New Map of / EUROPE / According to y.e Newest Observations / By / H. Moll Geographer. [5e]||178 x 255 PM: 182 x 260|
|3||SWEDEN / and / NORWAY. / According to the Newest Observations / By H. Moll Geographer. [5e]||179 x 258 PM: - x 267|
|4||DENMARK / According to the Newest Observations / By H. Moll Geographer. [5a]||179 x 259 PM: 187 x 267|
|5||The Dominions of / MOSCOVY or / RUSSIA. / By H. Moll Geographer. [1a]||179 x 254 PM: 183 x 262|
|6||POLAND. / According to ye Newest Observations / By H. Moll Geographer. [5d] Page 258. [5a, in border]||183 x 255 PM: - x 265|
|7||GERMANY / By Herman Moll Geographer. [1e]||180 x 258 PM: 188 x 266|
|8||The North West Part of GERMANY; / Containing y.e Dominions of y.e Arch: and El: of / COLOGNE. WESTPHALIA, (vitz the / D's of Iuliers, Cleves, &c. y.e B.'s of Mun= / ster, Osnabrug, &c. y.e C. of Emden. &c) / y.e D.'s of Holstein and Bremen, the / D. and Elec: of HANNOVER with all y.e / Ter. Of y.e House of Lunenburg & Bruns= / wick, &c. And y.e Ter. of y.e Landgr. of HESSE / CASSEL. By H. Moll Geographer. [1e]||179 x 259 PM: 188 x 269 [misbound]|
|9||The North East Part of GERMANY; / Containing the Dutchies of MEKLEN- / BURG and POMERANIA; The / Marq: and Electorate of BRANDEN- / BURG; The Dukedom and Electorate of / SAXONY; The Dukedom of SILE- / SIA, The Marquisate of LUSATIA &c. / By H. Moll Geographer. [5c]||178
x 251 PM: - x -
|10||The South East Part of / GERMANY / Containing y.e Dominions of y.e / Dutchy & Elec. of BAVARIA. / The Dutchy of NEWBURG. / Archbishop: of SALTZBURG. / and y.e Estates of Austria, viz / BOHEMIA. MORAVIA. / AUSTRIA. STYRIA. / CARINTHIA. CARNIOLA. / The Bishopricks of BRIXEN. / TRENT. and the County / of TIROL &c. / By H. Moll Geographer. [5d] Page 129. [5a, in border]||178 x 257 PM: 185 x 263|
|11||The South West Part of GERMANY: / Containing y.e Dominions of y.e Archbishops / and Electors of MENTZ & TREVES; / and of y.e Elec: PALATINE of y.e RHINE: / The Circles of FRANCONIA & SWABIA: / ALSACE and y.e Dutchy of LORRAIN, y.e / WETERAW, &c. By H. Moll Geographer. [1e] Page 207. [5a, in border]||178 x 256 PM: 183 x 262|
|12||The Seat of War in / SWABIA &c, / [key]. [5e] Pag. 170. [1a]||137 x 221 PM: 141 x 239|
|13||A New Map of the / UNITED PROVINCES / or / NETHERLANDS &c. / By Herman Moll Geographer. [2b]||178 x 256 PM: 182 x 261|
|14||FLANDERS or the / SPANISH NETHERLANDS. / With y.e Archbishoprick of CAMBRESIS / and Bishoprick of LYEGE. By H. Moll G. [1a] Pag. 1. [5a, in border]||179 x 252 PM: 187 x 256|
|15||A New Map of / FRANCE / According to the Newest Obser= / vations By H: Moll Geographer. [1e] P. 149 [4a, ob]||178 x 257 PM: 182 x 263|
|16||The North Part of / FRANCE / Containing the Goverments of / PICARDY. NORMANDY. BRE= / TAGNE. ISLE de FRANCE. CHAM= / PAGNE and ORLEANOIS. By H. Moll. [5e]||179 x 258 PM: 187 x 269|
|17||The South Part of / FRANCE / Containing y.e Goverments of / BURGUNDY. LYONNOIS. / GUIENNE. LANGUEDOC. / DAUPHINE and PROVENCE. / By H. Moll Geographer. [1a]||180 x 256 PM: 183 x 260|
|18||SPAIN / and / PORTUGAL. / According to the Newest Observations. / By H. Moll Geographer. [5e] P. 285 [5a, ob]||179 x 257 PM: 186 x 271|
|19||ITALY / According to the Newest / Observations. / By H. Moll Geographer. [4b]||176 x 254 PM: 281 x 260|
|20||A New Map of the / SEATS of WAR / in ITALY and the / SEVENNES together / with y.e Territorys about it. / By H. Moll G. / [scale bar]. [1a] Pag. 351. [5a, in border]||144 x 217 PM: 147 x 223|
|21||SUISSE or / SWITZERLAND / Together with their Allies & Subjects &c. / By H. Moll Geographer. [5e] Pag. 255. [4a]||177 x 255 PM: 184 x 263|
|22||HUNGARY / and / TRANSILVANIA. / By H. Moll Geographer. [1a] Page 230. [5a, in border]||181 x 257 PM: 184 x 263|
|13||TURKY in EUROPE / According to the Newest Observa= / tions. By H. Moll Geographer. / [scale bar]. [1e]||178 x 255 PM: 181 x 260|
|24||A Map / of the Sea Coast of / England France and / Holland by R. Morden / and W. Berry at the / Atlas in Cornhill and / at the Globe between / Charing-Cross and / White-Hall / 1688. [2c] Pag: 77. [4a]||197
x 179 PM: 201 x 182
W: 201 x 232 (incl. text)